Why Travel by Bus
Advantages of motorcoach travel
Ten reasons why you should take the Motorcoach.
1We do the driving
2Finally. YOU can see the sights.
3Sleep if you'd like.
4Get up and socialize.
5Enjoy a movie.
8Consider the environment.
9Safety. Safety. Safety.
10You love to be surprised.
If cross-country speed is your only concern, America's professional motorcoach operators admit you need to look elsewhere.
But if you really want to SEE America; if you want to experience the excitement of its cities; to feel the glory of its landscape; to share the warmth of America's communities, it can't be done from 30,000 feet. You should be traveling by luxury motorcoach.
Just recently, the United Motorcoach Association commissioned a survey of hundreds of American households, asking travelers why they selected individual modes of travel. We don't think you'll be surprised by their answers, but we do hope that you'll be reminded of some of the pleasures of travel which you might be missing now. Believe it or not, getting there should be part of the enjoyment.
Ten reasons why you should take the Bus.
- We do the driving. You're free of the hassles of traffic, roadmaps, parking and backseat drivers. You're finally free of distractions and responsibilties; free enough to enjoy the travel while a professional driver handles the wheel.
- Finally. YOU can see the sights. What good is it to drive through the scenic mountains and deserts and villages of the Nation if your entire field of view is a broken white line or the bumper ahead? In a motorcoach, your own panoramic window is a magic carpet.
- Sleep if you'd like. Today's luxury motorcoach provides you with stylish and comfortable recliner seats. This is what luxury travel used to be like.
- Get up and socialize. If you'd rather get up to visit with friends and fellow travelers, you can do it virtually any time you feel up to it. There's no better way to meet new acquaintances or to enjoy the company of old friends than the adventure of travel together.
- Enjoy a movie. Can't sleep? Not up to conversation? In most cases, you can now enjoy a full-length feature film or videos of your group's own activities while you travel.
- Save money. There is no more economical way to travel. Period. You'll be surprised to find that luxury doesn't come at a high price on today's motorcoach. In most cases, each traveler's share of the cost of a professional motorcoach will be far less than other modes of public transportation and even less than private autos. (By the way, have you ever tried to coordinate the movements of 20 separate cars for a single trip? Do you want that headache again?)
- Door-to-door service. Your charter coach can go where you are and take you to where you want to be. There's no substitute for the tremendous convenience of a motorcoach's door-to-door service. Nor is there a substitute for the security and peace-of-mind which comes from that service. You don't have to worry about dark parking lots in strange cities or shady characters on street corners.
- Consider the environment. Seeing America responsibly also means leaving the beauty intact for the next visitors. Today's motorcoach has become both fuel efficient and environmentally-sound. On a per passenger basis, a modern motorcoach is among the cleanest modes of transportation in the world. That's especially important when your group travels through America's majestic National Park system.
- Safety. Safety. Safety. In the world of the professional motorcoach industry, there is nothing more important than safety. Accident statistics maintained by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA, part of the USDOT) bear this out year after year. According to their records, you were 1,097 times more likely to experience a fatal accident in your own car during 1994 than aboard a motorcoach.
- You love to be surprised. Frankly, if your last trip by motorcoach was more than five years ago, you have a treat in store. This isn't the bus you rode to grammar school or home from college. This isn't the way you came back from visiting Aunt Agnes. Today's European style motorcoach is a delight. And as America's professionals, we'll delight in surprising you with it.